Joint Flex Ultra
Joint Flex Ultra
Aclivia Joint Flex Ultra or joint support supplement is a natural way to increase flexibility and support joint mobility. It aids in sports-related and other age-related joint problems. Even though there may not be a cure for joint pain and damage, there is assistance now available. Our joint care or support supplement is a specialized blend of ingredients such as Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Boswelia, helping keep cartilage in joints healthy. Chondroitin helps with joint mobility and flexibility.*
Cartilage wears down due to the natural aging process and repetitive friction between the joints during exercise. The supplement for joint care is designed for anyone who has joint stress or experiences joint stiffness. The nutrients in Joint Flex Ultra helps to rebuild and maintain joint flexibility.*
- Supports Joint Movement*
- Improves Flexibility & Aids Recovery*
- Promotes Strength & Comfort*
- Cushions & Protect Joints*
- Helps Support Cartilage*
- Glucosamine: It is a naturally occurring chemical found in the human body. It is fluid that is found around the joints. Glucosamine is commonly used for arthritis and to help reduce inflammation in the joints. Researchers think that taking glucosamine supplements may increase the cartilage and fluid surrounding the joints or help prevent these substances’ breakdown, or maybe both.*
- Boswellia: It is a resin or sap that seeps from openings in several Boswellia species' bark. It has been shown that Boswellia can help with arthritis, joint pain, and tendonitis. Boswellia Serrata is also used as a stimulant to increase urine flow and for stimulating menstrual flow.*
- Chondroitin: It is a naturally-occurring substance touted for its joint-supporting benefits. It is believed to enhance collagen's shock-absorbing properties in the body while blocking enzymes that cause cartilage breakdown. When paired with glucosamine, it helps cartilage retain water and reverse cartilage loss.*
- Turmeric: It is derived from a plant that has a warm, bitter taste and is typically used to flavor curry powders, mustards, butter, and cheese. It is used for arthritis, stomach pain, loss of appetite, liver problems, and heartburn. Tumeric can also be used for headaches, colds, lung infections, depression, bruising, eye infections, and infected wounds.*
- As a dietary supplement, take 3 veggie capsules daily before a meal.
- For a quicker result, take a loading dose of 6 veggie capsules daily for the first 2 weeks.
Fitness for your mind, body and spirit
Ideal supplement to lend a helping hand in your fitness goals. Wildcrafted ingredients sourced from USA and Canada.